As summer looms, many customers are looking to outdoor living in the garden.
Apart from adding value to your home a Garden Room or alfresco dining space is great fun and top of many homebuyers wish list, if you are looking to sell.
Recent surveys have shown that over 80% feel an entertainment space in the garden is very desirable, even in this English climate. So clearly it’s something worth considering with a great return on your investment
Creating an outdoor living area that may include a Garden Room can be an great way to differentiate your property if you’re looking to sell, and some of our ideas to make the most of your outdoor space are very easy and won’t break the bank.
- alfresco eating: I don’t know how, but it seems to improve the food and with a simple fire pit for background heat it’s a great way to entertain under the stars
- outdoor lighting: simple low voltage or even solar lamps turn the average garden space in to something special.
- screening: with cane or bamboo screening being such good value you can easily create an outdoor living area separate from the rest of the garden, incorporating heat lamps and fire pits
- water elements: you only have to look at garden images online to see that water is a great feature in a garden, so try for something no matter how small, as it adds a feeling of tranquillity
- garden room: a very worthwhile investment as they have many year round uses and will always add value to your property
If you’d like to enjoy the great outdoors a little more, improve it with outdoor garden rooms from Outdoor Living Rooms.